I'm Nuffnanger

5/06/2012

SkinFood Royal Honey Launching Event!

Hey yeah! I had been invited to the SKIN FOOD New product launching event at Farenheit 88! They invited a Famous Make Up Artist from Korea to introduce their products and do some make up show too. Just to blog something about today. ^.^

 The gift I received from SkinFood! Thank you so much! You are so great! Calender,Cup,Full of SkinFood New Product Samples =)
Long time never meet them and hang out with them-Cousins ♥ Wincz & Mandy
 I knew this accidentally! So many cute doggies around the shopping central! I follow them to the gather place. They having competition! I ♥ Doggies! *I wish to have a poodle!*
 
That's all for today! Will be back for college post :)

No comments:

I LOVE YOU

I ♥ inject
L
♥ loyal
O
♥ observant
V
♥ valiant
E
♥ enjoyment
Y
♥ yes
O
♥ obligation
U
♥ unision