I'm Nuffnanger

7/13/2012

Malacca Day ♡

It's was like so sudden i got the feel to blog about this. I went Malacca past two weeks. And is supper sudden plan too. Just went to have some relax. KL life and some of thingy make me stress in mind. Should let it be ^.^ It could be more better for me and also the friends around me. Nothing is worth to be emo. A day is just 24 hours. Why don't we choose to be happy. Don't waste your time on sadness. SMILE! =)

Back to the trip. I found that it was really crazy. We took bus to Tangkak. That's only 2 girls (me and Agnes) Although is dangerous but i think we did enjoyed. lol Even we met some strangers on the bus. They keep staring at us and took our pictures. damn! I hate Bangladesh!
 I have no ideo why this photo show my hair got 3 colours but i still like it
 What to do? Go Malacca sure is go to find something eat. 
we went Jonker Street.
 This is the only food i take -.- 
we are too busy on shopping and yet we forget to take the environment photo at Jonker Street. HAHAHA!
we bought a cap. lol cheap  die :/
 We actually went there to meet up our college friends whom they are from Malacca.
 Is Jessie here!
 WATCH! What we found at the street! Is Flower! NO!! Is laces pent-ties you know?!!
 The Muscle Man -.- I don't know what his name LOL
Oppss! I look tall beside both of them. HAHAHAHA!
 
 For the next, we went Glebang! Is beach!
*draw words on the sand *windy *sound of sea waves
 I have no idea what to write. Just let the photo talk to you :)
*the flashlight make me can't open my eye lol*
 We did buy the famous layer cake from Dataran Pahlawan too! Is my first tried! Serious I don't really like it. I was like so 'geli' because of the egg layer maybe. One slice cost RM9.90!
 
 Extra photo. Cute Mickey! ♡ RM30 only!
 The next morning, Jessie and friend bring us to the famous Bah Kut Teh in Tangkak! I wonder the people there means in the Johor city like to eat Bah Kut Teh in the MORNING! But then KL people eat Bah Kut Teh in the NOON/NIGHT!
 It's really so delicious! 
Lastly thanks Jessie let us to overnight at her house ^__^
 Be happy No worry!


No comments:

I LOVE YOU

I inject
L
loyal
O
observant
V
valiant
E
enjoyment
Y
yes
O
obligation
U
unision