I'm Nuffnanger

7/20/2013

Shooting Day ♥

Hi people. if you did follow my instagram and facebook. I sure you all saw some of my shooting photos before. All photos are for my PR Writing assignment purpose.
 Be the ambassador of the brand we choose - FION POON 

Shooting venue: Taman Tasik Titiwangsa 

All the bags and shoes from www.fionpoon.com ♥
Macam yes 


Not really put make up that day. So sunglasses will do the job! :D Cover sleepy eyes 

 I think this is the only photo i looked at the camera :D 
My friends said something make me laugh and i think this call "natural smile" HAHA!

♥
Behind the scenes :) My director - OngMeeHung  
Selca time ^^

Peace ^^V

No comments:

I LOVE YOU

I ♥ inject
L
♥ loyal
O
♥ observant
V
♥ valiant
E
♥ enjoyment
Y
♥ yes
O
♥ obligation
U
♥ unision