I'm Nuffnanger

1/12/2013

Trick Art Museum @ I-city ♥

 11113 ♥ This was my second time been to I-City. There are so much different now! Malaysia's Coolest Hotspot! Be entertained from day to night, feast your senses to the extremes! Snowalk, Fun World (5D theatre, Trick Art Museum, Kidz World), City Digital Lights and the NEW WaterWorld! The 1st TORNADO in Southeast Asia! I'll go to have a ride soon! :)

Back to here. I went Trick Art Museum with my man, Isaac ♥ Entrance fee: RM5 per entry only!!
There are so many interesting and fun Arts to let us take photo!
 Here we go! :)


 Hi elephant ^_____^
 Look at his serious face o.O So real!


 The octopus holding the new notes of RM100! HAHA!
 I love the photo below so much!! ♥ Help me SuperMan and BadGirl! :D
 Opppss Gohzilaaaaaa..it's finger pointing my head :p
Our favorite photo! We took this photo by setting timer and put the Ipad on the floor =D
Nice right? Love it so muchhhhhh ♥♥♥

Some extra information about I-City.
 The maps of I city :) 
The pricing list of some entertainments 
 Some views of City of Digital Lights ♥

 The tall man ♥ 
 Let's play a game! 
Can you find me in the photo below? :p
Get it?
Even though we are just being couple for 17days but you made me feel like almost 170days. You bringing so much sweetness and memorable days for me. The shortest word I know is "I", the sweetest word I know is "LOVE", and the person I never forget is "YOU". ♥

No comments:

I LOVE YOU

I inject
L
loyal
O
observant
V
valiant
E
enjoyment
Y
yes
O
obligation
U
unision