I'm Nuffnanger

1/27/2014

Malacca 1 Day Trip ♥

 Finally i had some free times to sit in front my laptop and start catch up my blog. A super well spent day with my high school buddies. I so wanted to go Malacca since last year and yet now I went after my last second semester end! I just no idea why suppose i should spend my sem break with my college mates but plans never on -.-lol Fortunately, my highschool mates are awesome. They spent their times with me even they are not having holiday. #truefriends

From the left: PingPing, AhFoong, Mike, Joan, Me
I just looked like been photoshop into this photo, so far away from them :D 

 Typical tourist shoot at Jonker Street 


A place must go which located in Jonker Stree. Restaurant name: Jonker 88
All of us order their Laksa. There are still many other choices of noodles available. 

 While queuing for Capitol Stay Celup. #girlsbeinggirls Selfshot is a must.  

We Q almost 1 hour :O 
I went Malacca quite a few times but this is my first time trying Satay Celup. 
Always saw people posting about this. I was so curious that is it really taste so that f*cking nice? So I want them to bring me here :p 
 Mike holding the umbrella to prevent the BIRD SHITS! HAHAHA! 

 Let's begin. From my own comment was it's just like LokLok beside the road the different was just the "soup" aka sauces you will never get at normal LokLok car. 

A must buy fruit juices @ Jonker Street which recommended by my friend. 
There are 4 flavors. I choose Lemon + Apple 

From afternoon walk until night. Food hunting day. 

 A night shoot beside the famous river by using camera self timer. HAHA! 
Thank you guys. You all are really my awesome friends ♥

No comments:

I LOVE YOU

I inject
L
loyal
O
observant
V
valiant
E
enjoyment
Y
yes
O
obligation
U
unision