I'm Nuffnanger

2/17/2012

Nuffnang Is Turning 5!

I'm Nuffnanger! I proud to say that. Nuffnang give me a way to earn money through BLOGGING. Those who want to earn money by easy way. SIGN UP Nuffnang! *just click the SignUp word* And Nuffnang friend-ChurpChurp ^.^
OK. I LOVE NUFFNANG. Actually I want to blog about Nuffnang is turning 5! wuhoo!
  Happy Birthday To Nuffnang

I wish to go this Birthday Bash!!I want to celebrate this with all Nuffnangers!
Who birthday?? He is the one the famous Nuffnang Stick Man!
Ohyeah! He should celebrate his 5th birthday LIKE THIS BELOW!
 1. Prepare BIGGG BLUE BALLOON! Everyone dancing in the club and push the balloon.
 2.Stick Man should wear like a BIG TOY everyone can take photo with He! Teehee ^___^
 
3. Prepare a HUGE BIRTHDAY CAKE is a MUST!
 
4.HAPPY BIRTHDAY NUFFNANG & STICK MAN! 
I NUFFNANG!

No comments:

I LOVE YOU

I inject
L
loyal
O
observant
V
valiant
E
enjoyment
Y
yes
O
obligation
U
unision