I'm Nuffnanger

8/07/2014

Neo Gal Party

A long throwback post. Neo Gal Party organized by Nuffnang and Herbal Essences. Thanks one of my favorite blogger BoboStephanie for the invitation. I allow to bring along one partner and so i dated Chris to attend this event with me. Appreciated that she willing to spend her times with me and the other bloggers at this event.

Theme for this event : Neo Gal (Flower)
I had try my best to link with the theme :p spot the black flowers on my shirt? 


Event venue: Signature, The Roof
The venue was full of purple and pink decorations because Herbal Essences products are mainly about rose and lavender. Lovely place fill with balloons. I love balloons so much.



There are few booths for us to participate and have fun.
Here we go :)
Get a temporary spray tattoo. Lavender or Rose designs for you to choose


JaneChuck booth - Hairband Deco 

Serious face when using the hot glue gun hahahaha 

Rose Booth 
Deco your own cupcake
We just make it for fun but we never eat it because it just too sweet. Most of the people just leave those pity cupcakes on the table.

Two PhotoBooth there. 
I think this is now a trend to have a PhotoBooth counter during a event. 
My favorite blogger - BoboStephanie! Damn love her new hair colour. It's grey! 
Audrey brings along her baby Fighter! Cuteeeeeee 
The light effects at the place just too red pinky. 

Questions time


Number 76 are here as well doing the awesome hairstyle for Jane, Cheesie and 2 lucky bloggers. 

Pretty cute mama! Cheesie! 
Nana
There are some contest activities running during the event. 
Congrats Chris won 1 of the prize - Best Costume. 
ps: I'm the one who help her to choose and buy the flower jacket :p 

At the last part of the event. Jane spinning time. 

A well spent day at this Neo Gal Party. I never expect that I'm able to attend blogger event that organized by Nuffnang since 5 years ago the first day I start blogging and joined Nuffnang. It is a great experience of being a blogger. Blogging recorded my life.

No comments:

I LOVE YOU

I inject
L
loyal
O
observant
V
valiant
E
enjoyment
Y
yes
O
obligation
U
unision