I'm Nuffnanger

10/08/2013

13th GCMA 2013全球华语歌曲排行榜颁奖典礼

Guess what? I been invited to 13th Global Chinese Music Awards last Saturday. It is a big awards ceremony that presented by 7 different countries Chinese FM station. Therefore, every year the ceremony will be held at different country accordingly and yet this year @ Malaysia!


My dream car brand ♥ Peugeot 
We wearing GaryChaw Sensationally Live Tour 2013 T shirt! :) We feel proud to wear this because we always feel our club shirt are so cool because it's black in colour and so much nicer design than other fans club :p
 



Red Carpet Ceremony
Gary Chaw Ge & Sensation 
We just knew that Putra Indoor Stadium Bukit Jalil was renovated and there are food court available now! We can have meal there before event start.
I just share some awards photo here. hmmm..should be i just share Gary photos here. hahaha
Wuhoo 年度最受欢迎20大金曲奖 - 谁来陪我唱完这首歌 曹格


2nd prize won by Gary. 最受欢迎男歌手五强



2 prizes won by Jay Chou. Congratulations :)
Too bad he din't attend.


Kay 谢安琪
Penny 戴佩妮
Joey 容祖儿

最佳男歌手!! 曹格!! 
He shared my photo on his Facebook page. wahaha. 

The finale performance! Gary and Sensation! Super awesome performance. It's really like Gary Concert last 2 weeks. I miss it now! I want more! :D
Congratulations to all the winner!

The finale performance by GaryChaw and Sensation recorded by me.
Must watch! If not you wont know how awesome it is :p

Gary Chaw won 3 awards!
★ 最佳男歌手 
★ 最受欢迎男歌手5强 
★ 年度最受欢迎20大金曲奖<谁来陪我唱完这首歌> 
Proud of you!

No comments:

I LOVE YOU

I inject
L
loyal
O
observant
V
valiant
E
enjoyment
Y
yes
O
obligation
U
unision