I'm Nuffnanger

3/26/2012

Ipoh,Perak 2D1N

 I went Ipoh last weekend! What to do? Is all about 清明節 ChingMing. I'm Buddhist so do have this to 'celebrate' LOL Not celebrate actually is a chance to let us 'meet' our oldoldold parents when they're dead. I don't know how to explain. you just GOOGLE if you want to know further :D HAHA!

1st place : Visit my Grandpapa at a temple金龍山萬佛寺 @ Rawang
 It's real BIGGGGG!
w/Mandy and two cute CAT! :D

2nd place: BACK TO IPOH! Dad Hometown
I will came to the paddy field every year every time because it's just near from the Ipoh's home.
love my elephant earing <3
I was trying to capture the whole paddy field 1st pic PHAILED! I did tried my best on 3nd pic :D
*the black roots is growing HATE! i mean my hair.HaHa*
 I really hope i can step into the field! I really do! >.<" Thinking how if im a farmer -.-LOL
 My dad grab some fruits from the neighbor field :p
 The second day! 3rd Place we went! i thought only Connaught there got 廣東義山 Ipoh have too!
 
 The coconut is super cheapppp and sweettt. Only RM2.50/one Sure wont get this price at KL!
 cleaning the grass.
Here to end a post. I prefer KL life more than Kampung Life :D
College life gonna be start soon & 
my fringe gonna be short soon &
 my hair color gonna be change soon!

No comments:

I LOVE YOU

I inject
L
loyal
O
observant
V
valiant
E
enjoyment
Y
yes
O
obligation
U
unision