I'm Nuffnanger

10/16/2012

The Fierce Wife Gala Premiere 犀利人妻 最终回 幸福男.不难 首映礼 ❤

 14 October 2012 I went to a new movie Gala Premiere @ GSC,Pavilion!
 Is my first time watching movie with so many local artists.
Before the movie start, there was a Red Carpet Ceremony. 
Start with John 黄俊源 & 高艺
DaMonster
xxx(IDK) sorry :p , Shir, Billy!
Nicolas, KK, 李欣怡
小玉(She is so pretty!), Nick, xxx

 Nick gonna go 华人星光大道 soon! All the best! Henley goodluck to your new movie too! :)
Hmmm..my friend told me that the photo i took with Nick..we look like couple..HAHAHA!
I din't lay on his body! It's just angle problem .___.
They holding the rose is jsut because of the poster of the movie the character holding too.

Comes to the Actor and Actress all the way from Taiwan.
小甄 & 李沛旭
 温升豪 & 隋棠 Sonia Sui!!! She is the most pretty model and actress ❤
 The lady beside Sonia is the Director of this movie!
She is cool..If you know me sure you know that being a Director was my dream before...erhemm...
 They did make a birthday surprise for Sonia during the ceremony. Watch! She is so happy \(^.^)/
 The cute Sonia..lol..she frighten by the firecrackers
 

 Around 9pm..we went into Cinema..
They came in and meet us..Thanks us for watching..blahblahblah...
 Some extra things...I went LeisureMall and meet them too before the Gala Premiere...
 They are so friendly! They just stand infront of me O.O
The photo below show how near between us :p
 How pretty Sonia is! Even taking picture from down side she still look damn gorgeous
 
 Overall this movie is So nice!! Must watch!! *even thought some part been cut* but it's still worthy.
Cried twice. The movie is Touch! Watch the drama version before you watch the Movie..

btw thanks for the tickets! :)

No comments:

I LOVE YOU

I inject
L
loyal
O
observant
V
valiant
E
enjoyment
Y
yes
O
obligation
U
unision