I'm Nuffnanger

1/17/2013

Christmas 2012 ♡ GFC & Buddies

Merry Christmas! Ok i know is late .___. Busy for my final exam recently. Students can't run away from exam and so i do. 6 subjects in this semester. Study life is hard but i did enjoy my college life. Hmmm..back to the topic! I went 3 Christmas Party and i gotta blog these 3 parties in one post. Forgive my laziness.

On the actual day! 25 December 2012 
I spent with my lovely Gary and GFC ♥
Venue : Redbox Plus, Pavilion
Gary new album limited stickers and calender :)
 Let's start the party! 
A meaningful video recorded our memories with Gary & GFC ♥
Exchange presents session! 
Can you find mine? :p My presents is  No.1
 Gary holding his presents. No.30!!
 Everyone wish to get his present but there's ONLY ONE! :(
 
 Christmas attire of us. Got feel ma? HAHA!
 
Every party of GFC. Cake is a must!
Yeah. This is the Christmas Tree Lolipop Cake. Nice right? It's taste good too!
Inside the lolipop is cake! I miss it now *yum yum*
 
♥ Camwhore Time! ♥
 First photo with Grace ( Gary's daughter) She is supppppperrrr cuteeeeee!♥ If you got follow 
GaryChaw's FB. I sure you know her. She is getting more famous than his father. Oppss :p

Times for Gary! He act cute .__. *biting his lips*
 This photo. He trying to use his moose hairband to push me away -.- childish papa

Comes to Group Photo! ♥ I love GFC
GFC stands for Gary Friend Club. We are friend not fans =)
Extra photo. Before the party start i went to get myself a Christmas present. This is it! :)

 2nd Party! Christmas Eve BBQ Party with secondary schoolmates!
I'm one of the organizer of this party. Planing a party is easy but running a party is hard. 
Party can't run without people. I mean if no people want to join the party, the party can't success. 
Luckily there got around 12 peoples joined :)
 Ladies of the nigth! ^^
 BBQ!
 
 The owner of the house - Mike Leong (one of my buddies in secondary school life)
 Happy Moment with them ♥
Actually still got some boys joining us. I just dk why don't have their photo :D
 
 I knew you will think like our party is not fun but i can tell you! We enjoyed the night. Ya..you will felt that others people party are more fun because they taking many photos with a good camera.
Nice photo = FUN ; Low Quality Photo = FUN TOO!
We taking photo with smart phones doesn't mean that our party not fun. Is just we didn't show :)

 Last party with my college buddies. 
Early Christmas party before our final exam start! 22 December 2012 
Venue : BBQ Plaza, Times Square & Redbox, Plaza Low Yat (Basement 1)
 when i saw this photo. I'm craving for BBQ Plaza now :O
Meehun babe ♥ my classmate
 Next round, we went to our favorite place, Redbox We love singing ^___^
*I did took photo with 3 of them but I can't get any photos, so without their photo in this post*
 With the presieeesss :) 4 of us prepared each people one present.
 So, there were more than 10 presents there ♥

The Christmas Presents of 2012!
1. Spongebob bottle from Agnes
2. Spongebob sticks and Lego Keychain from Meehun
3. Dessert Deluxe Shower Cream from Ah Lam
4. 2 bottles of nail clolour from Wai Kuan
5. Couple mug from Joes,GFC
6. ♥ shape candy from Carmen
7. Gary New Album and Kitty legging from myself ♥
8. The last & special one handmade card from my lovely boyfriend and so 
he is my biggest Christmas present in 2012. ILY

No comments:

I LOVE YOU

I inject
L
loyal
O
observant
V
valiant
E
enjoyment
Y
yes
O
obligation
U
unision