I'm Nuffnanger

1/21/2013

+Wondermilk Cafe ♥

Hey yo!! Gonna share about +Wondermilk Cafe
Emporium of  super cupcakes, yummy food, great coffee, awesome goodies and no so serious art.
Thanks my lovely boyfie recommended this cafe to me and bring me there
3 OUTLETS : 1. Damansara Uptown 2. Citta Mall 3. Publika Shopping Gallery
We went the one at Damansara Uptown :)


 
 



Let's the photo do the talk.
I just show you some photos of the cafe cause i don't know what to write. Even i write so much, you peoples also just scroll down and look at the photos only. So, let's see the view of cafe :D



We went there just for the cupcakes =) They do serve food like spaghetti, noodles and so on..I forgot what they have actually :P
Back to the cupcakes! Cuteeee
1 for RM4.50 ; 4 for RM17
Hallooooo
Continue the design of cafe :D

The view of toilet :

Outside. Smoking area :) "i din't smoke, i just love the design of the wall"

This cafe is nice and comfortable. Feel free can do a visit. Click in their website to get more information--->> +Wondermilk Cafe 

No comments:

I LOVE YOU

I inject
L
loyal
O
observant
V
valiant
E
enjoyment
Y
yes
O
obligation
U
unision