I'm Nuffnanger

3/05/2013

Uncle Jang Korean Restaurant

 Hey peepol :) Food post. I'm not a KPOP fans but doesn't mean I do not eat Korean Food. I just went to Korean Restaurant 3 times before. .Not that so interested on Korean Foods but there's only one I falling in love which is Uncle Jang Korean Restaurant. Dak Gal Bi! Maybe it is because the foods they served are not actually taste like korean or maybe the way they served is different. As you know normally Korean foods are served with many small plates but this is NOT.

The view in the restaurant :)



I ordered 2 DAK GAL BI (included chicken meat, cabbage, sweet potato, rice cake) and Udon Sari  
 The worker there will help you to cook.
Added Udon Sari.
Tadah! DONE! Yummy!   
They will provide you silver spoon and chopsticks. Exactly eat like a Korean. lol
They did provide you an apron for you to avoid the sauces spill on your shirt :)   

There are 4 branches in Malaysia. 
Mont kiara Solaris
Ampang branch
Puchong branch
Bukit Indah branch (JB) 

Thanks boyfie brought me to there. I kept craving for these after the first time i went..So this is my second times went Uncle Jang. The third forth fifth times will coming soon  

No comments:

I LOVE YOU

I inject
L
loyal
O
observant
V
valiant
E
enjoyment
Y
yes
O
obligation
U
unision