I'm Nuffnanger

9/23/2013

Genting Strawberry Leisure Farm

 Just ended my semester break with some trips. Today i want to post about a family trip. If you did follow my twitter you will know my dad always outstation for work. Cousins planned to Genting because they can get Free rooms from their working company - Magnum. So we two family decided to go on last Saturday. Cousin family went in the morning. I have to attend wedding dinner so my family joined them at night :D

Reached there around 11pm. Not that crowed maybe because of not Public Holiday or Outdoor Themepark is under renovation? All i know is SUPER COLD! :D 

Actually we don't want to drink Starbucks want Coffee Bean but we just keep walking and asking people where's the location of Coffee Bean. We still couldn't find it lol  So, here we go for Starbucks.
The next day morning! It was more colder than last night!
Look at the photo below. Can't see the road at all :O

The way walking back to the hotel. Walking on slopes with high heel boots is not a good idea :/ 

The main place i wish to visit. I sure some of you might not know that Genting have this place. It's not really at Genting Highland, it located at Gohtong Jaya. First, i just want to go and see Lavender Farm but i don't know there still have many other farms to visit.



 Hmmm. Strawberry there are quite small size compare to Cameron Highland.. haha. 
The place i want to go! 
I saw people posting photo of this lavender farm. So, i just googled it out only i know where's it located. 
Other farms are free of charge except Lavender Garden
Adults: RM3 
Kids: RM1 

 It's really beautiful OMG 





 小黄花 


The next farm - Hi Bee 



Mushroom Farm 
I love to eat mushroom. I eat all the types of mushroom :)




Enjoy this 2 days 1 Night short trip with my lovely family. End of this post I just realized i didn't take any photo with my family :O My parent are busying paktor. So i just follow my cousin during the whole trip. HAHA!
Don't look back, Just move forward
God planned your life :)

*All photo taken by Samsung Galaxy Note2* 

No comments:

I LOVE YOU

I inject
L
loyal
O
observant
V
valiant
E
enjoyment
Y
yes
O
obligation
U
unision