I'm Nuffnanger

4/04/2013

Thean Hou Temple

Ok..I know it's April now. I went this place last month. All my posts always late but better than i didn't blog about it right? :P so many excuses
I went here all because of my photography subject assignments. This subject really made me crazy. It is a full coursework marks subject and so we had 5 assignments!! If you did follow my Instagram and Twitter I sure you know about these.
The maindoor of the temple
Random shoot 

Thanks my boy always accompany me and bring me to every places i wanted to go.
Busying with his Ipad *so handsome* :p
Ok....this is PHAILED. 

I'm here to share you some of my works.
Lotus Lamp & Tortoise  


I went this place 3 times before but i never know that there got a "Tortoise Pool" 
until my boy told me about this.
 The only thing i bought from there. Colourful windmill 
Okay is my boyfie again :)
Around 7pm all the lanterns had been lighted up. 
Nice view ^^

Finally my face appear in this post :D 

Both of us borned at years 1994 

Random photo with the Pig :D

Made a wish 
I want gain weight on my legs! 
*stop saying my legs are chopsticks, I also hope that my legs can grow some meat ok!* lol 

I having my sem break now. So i think i will cover back all my late blog posts ;) Stay Tuned!

No comments:

I LOVE YOU

I inject
L
loyal
O
observant
V
valiant
E
enjoyment
Y
yes
O
obligation
U
unision