I'm Nuffnanger

5/13/2018

Wau Dining @ The Rabbit Hole, Changkat

WAU Dining is a hidden haven, tucked away in the elusive Rabbit Hole amidst the hustle and bustle of Changkat Bukit Bintang. Wau Dining serves up a taste of home! Wau Dining is a pop-up restaurant that balances tradition and modernity, while celebrating the rich and authentic flavours of the region.

I'm glad that I been invited to the food review section with Wau Dining. To be honest, I like their food a lot because I'm a typical Malaysian who loves Malaysia food so much! I will definitely bring my family and friends here to try all the other delicious food. 

Let me introduce you some dishes I tried during the food review.
The Muhibbah Platter is the hero of WAU Dining. Meant to be shared by a group of three to four and served on a large banana leaf, this dish incorporates the beauty of a multicultural country like Malaysia.
 Muhibbah Set RM169
If you are planning to order a Muhibbah Set, I recommend you to make a call for booking as it takes time to prepare (20-30minutes)
 Oxtail Soup RM18.80
Ayam Percik RM18.80 (Quarter); RM30.80 (Half)
 Pucuk Paku Goreng Udang RM18.80
Satay Daging & Ayam RM20.80 (It's a MUST! Super Juicy!)

The decor celebrates Malaysian traditions like the wau, of course, but also the Kelantanese wayang kulit shadow puppets and old-school kedai runcits.
 I'm gonna show you some of the dishes in their menu which it's must order dishes on my next visit!
 Ikan Bakar Bumbu Kuning RM42.80
 Ikan Goreng RM42.80; Ikan Bakar Bumbu Kecap RM42.80
 Gado Gado RM22.80; Satay Ayam RM20.80; Satay Daging RM20.80
 Kerabu Soft Shell Crab RM33.80; Cendawan Goreng RM19.80; Appetizer Platter RM39.80
 Oxtail Soup RM8.80; Mutton Soup RM22.80; Coconut Seafood RM33.80
Okra Sambal RM14.80; Kacang Buncis Goreng Udang RM18.80; 
Puncuk Manis Masak Lemak RM16.80
 Daging Kicap RM26.80; Daging Salai Masak Lemak Chili Api RM28.80
 Sotong Goreng RM25.80; Sotong Bakar RM28.80
Udang Masak Lemak RM38.80; Udang Masak Sambal Petai RM39.80
Telur Bistik RM16.80; Telur Sambal RM15.80

Important Note of Wau Dining:
- Pork FREE 
- Serves Alcohol
- All prices in MYR inclusive of GST & Service Charge.


GOOD NEWS to all my readers!! 
You can now enjoy 20% OFF from your total bill! 
What you need to do is just a photo on Facebook/Instagram when you at Wau Dining with the hashtag - #WauTrinaPoon 
The discount is valid until 30 June 2018 only.

Location:
WAU Dining at the Rabbit Hole, 16, Changkat Bukit Bintang, 50200 Kuala Lumpur.
Waze: The Rabbit Hole
Opening Hours: 5.30pm - 11.00pm
Phone: +60108993535
Website: http://www.rabbithole.com.my
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/rabbitholekl

#WauDining #WauExperience #WauTrinaPoon

No comments:

I LOVE YOU

I inject
L
loyal
O
observant
V
valiant
E
enjoyment
Y
yes
O
obligation
U
unision