I'm Nuffnanger

9/06/2013

Restoran Yakiniku, Pandan Indah 烧烤馆

A short review about this restaurant. BBQ, Sushi, Steamboat are available here! :D All my favorite foods!
In this post i will just sharing you guys about the BBQ. 
It locates at Pandan Indah, Ampang
Me and Jade ordered a set for 2 person. They have set for 4 person as well. 
The set included 
1 Sotong 1 Toufu 1 Bacon 1 Drumstick meat 2 bowl of rice 2 drinks

For sure they will provide you a pot for BBQ..hmm is this a pot? 
errr you know what i mean then ok ady :D 




Ready to serve! ♥ HOLY YUMMY! 
The sauce is super jeng! 

For sure, you can add on other dishes.
For example: prawn, corn, mushroom, beef etc. 

Some random photos before our meal :) 

Ignore my super straight and short bangs and the naked face -.-
I think i just look like a kids here lol 
Hair! please grow faster

Opps. blurred Jade face. Blame the camera :p 

Feeling hungry now.....

No comments:

I LOVE YOU

I inject
L
loyal
O
observant
V
valiant
E
enjoyment
Y
yes
O
obligation
U
unision