I'm Nuffnanger

10/17/2013

Beautylabo Shake Shake

 
 This post is about Beautylabo. lol. You can know it from the title of this post. i just don't know how to do starting for this post .__. ok. imma start now. If you are not those who wish to get sharp color user, i think you just dye your hair by yourself. It's so much cheaper compare to saloon but somehow we can't dye our hair evenly, there might be some part we din't see it and yet the outcome is the part different color with others lol i hope you get what i mean. So mostly i dye my hair by myself is only to cover my black roots :/

I bought this from Guardian. 
Color: Milk Caramelisee 

 Instructions provided of course. To make you more easier to understand. 
Just scroll down. I show you by photo accordingly. 


 1. Pour the solution into the "milk" bottle 

 2. Pour the color powder into it as well 
(REMINDER: must pour the solution first only the powder)
I tried before reverse the order. The whole thing will became concretion but still can use la 

 3. Shake it! Shake until you didn't feel the liquid. lol just feel it 

 4. Wear the gloves provided :D 

 5. Tada! Actually i have no idea why it's grey in colour.
You can start apply the bubbles on your hair :) 

Before.
super black roots :O
hehe 
Those people with long hair. Make sure you use the whole bottle of bubbles. 
After all done. Wait for 30 minutes and go have a hair wash. Wash away all the bubbles and apply the conditioner provided. Just like how you wash your hair daily :)

The Result
 After

Super naked face. Don't even have double eyelids sticker. 
I'm squinting in the photo below, my eyes are not that small la lollllll 
my actual eye shapes is the first photo of this post :D HAHA! 
Random selca with my new hair colour. 


Hope this post able to help you :) 

No comments:

I LOVE YOU

I inject
L
loyal
O
observant
V
valiant
E
enjoyment
Y
yes
O
obligation
U
unision