I'm Nuffnanger

10/30/2013

Smashies Burger

Hallo! I went Smashies Burger which locate at Genting Klang, Setapak. A short review about this restaurant and a simple birthday celebration. The concept of "black burger" I think the first was Burgerlab which i did review before also. The first time i went Smashies Burger, i just felt it's almost the same with Burgerlab. 

Cute ice sticks! I saw this many times and yet i never try before. 

Halloween decoration 


The Menu 


You can refill your drinks until you get diabetes hahaha 


Same black and white streak haha! my Gemini buddy- Wai Kuan
Primary friend until now. We knew each other almost 13 years. Agnes MongHee 

The Burgerssssssss! 
You can add RM2.99 to get the Fries or Onion Rings Set 
The prices for the burger, you can refer to the menu photo above. 
Present you student ID able to get FREE Drinks :)
This black burger name: I'm Single (Chicken) 
I forgot what's name for this >.<
Hot Chicks! 
I'm Single (Beef)

The important peoples in my college life :) 
The girl in the left photo is the b'day girl - Chloe 

Games session after our meal :)
Never get bored when play this game. People who lose the game will get punishment. I'm the one who got punished the most -.- 

I made this happened! haha! Sudah Sengek!! 

One of the punishment - Yunhan eat Chili sauces @@
My punishment was drink coke with tissue WTH -.- *the photo is just too disgusting*
Random Photo! This photo was taken accidentally! They not purposely post it. LMFAO!
 *Halloween Theme*
Group Photo ^^ 
Normal vs Funny

No comments:

I LOVE YOU

I inject
L
loyal
O
observant
V
valiant
E
enjoyment
Y
yes
O
obligation
U
unision